Főbb feladatok, munkák:
We are not used to following the usual framework, and we want to actually improve ourselves. Get ready for our exciting courses and full support, all you need is a true passion for work and striving for great results! Remember that you will be a part of a big friendly HR team, we will always be there for you and you will learn a lot :)
Let's get to the tasks:
- oversee the process of recruitment: recruit for new team members to join Laba Hungary
- positions work with employee experience (onboarding, retention, promotion, dismissal)
- hold regular 1:1 meetings with employees
- conduct surveys and implement an action plan based on the results
- update HR policies
- help develop an internal employer brand
- organize corporate events, team buildings, internal workshops, and lectures
- supervise the signing of contracts with employees
- participate in HR projects (adaptation systems, wellbeing, development of corporate culture)
- cooperate within our multi-cultural HR team to exchange experience and use the best practices
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- native level of Hungarian and B2 in English
- minimum experience in recruitment or HR domains and desire to build a career in this field
- fast adaptation to changes and striving for challenges, capability to make decisions quickly and thoughtfully
- understanding that HR is about systems, and not only "loving people and communication"
- organizational skills at PRO level: all contracts are signed just in time, and hiring managers don't forget to give feedback after the interviews
- skills of asking questions and getting to the bottom of the truth
- your decisions are made with an analytical, not emotional, approach
- desire to upgrade yourself in the profession and to help your colleagues improve, too
- all vacancies are filled with high-quality candidates in a timely manner
- newcomers adapt quickly and efficiently
- every employee is aware of the company's values
- high level of team loyalty and involvement
- the team remains the team, even if working remotely
- the culture of high results, freedom, and responsibility is developed
- Full-time job with a loyal approach — we are result-oriented and don't keep count of the hours you spend in front of your computer
- Comfortable office in Budapest with all of the amenities to make you feel most comfortable and productive at work.
- Opportunity to grow. All of our courses are free of charge, and we are also happy to compensate for external education
- We provide 50% off for the gym, swimming pool, yoga classes, and English classes
- We cover 50% of your new laptop price after a year of cooperation
- No boundaries in terms of creativity – we are always open to new ideas – and we’ll do our best to help you make them real
- Constructive feedback. Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company's success.
- We share all of our knowledge and provide full support from the very beginning
- We work in a friendly international team :)
· I love the opportunity to collaborate with people from different parts of the world. You can feel a genuine spirit of partnership and teamwork. Everyone in the project is really dedicated to the company's mission. There is no boredom or stagnation — we are focused on constant development. You can literally see when the simple idea of the team is growing into something global and is creating an immediate impact on our growth.
· It is a perfect place for an employee to grow. The national team provides all the expertise and knowledge on different topics. Working in such a fast-paced environment gives you a strong and constant motivation for actions and self-improvement.
· I love the fact that we started a new project on the Hungarian market, different from everything I have seen so far in our country.
· Every day is an opportunity to grow, since we take on different challenges every day that make us comprehend and do our jobs better :)
· Among other things, I like working in the educational field and contributing to delivering high-quality materials for the ones who are interested in learning online with Laba. Moreover, I like to be a support for the team.
Állás, munka területe(i):
- HR, Munkaügy
- HR generalista, Specialista
- Toborzás, Kiválasztás