- Discussing the staffing needs, necessary competencies and deadlines with the regional manager.
- Preparing the recruitment plan (channel: external / internal, advertising method, form).
- Handling the selection of candidates (pre-screening, organizing and conducting interviews)
- Carrying out the process of annual salary increase in the assigned areas
- In case of individual remuneration needs, giving a proposal to the managers and preparing the related documentation (rewarding papers) and forwarding it to payroll accounting
- Proposing the company's salary guidelines
- Managing the employment-related tasks of employees returning from the passive staff, making a proposal for the placement of the returning employee
- Performing the administrative tasks related to the establishment, termination and modification of the employment relationship
HR Process development:
- Providing professional support for the implementation of business HR goals, annual action plans; preparing analyzes, forecasts; monitoring trends, making proposals
- Supporting the work of HR partners; mentoring and developing
- Professionally coordinating the activities of the HR partner areas, bringing together and managing the HR partner tasks at company level