HR Operations Analyst
Your team responsibilities
The HR Operations Specialist role will handle operations related to talent acquisition, employee life cycle changes, global mobility and employee queries for EMEA. We are seeking someone who has the ability and confidence to work for a remote team with minimal supervision on a day to day basis. Candidates for our HR Operations Team will need to have a helpful, proactive attitude and a keen willingness to take full ownership of all HR administrative duties. He/She will have exposure to a high level of confidential information and therefore requires an individual who is discreet, has exceptional attention to detail and has the ability to build strong relationships with HR Partners, Employees and Managers remotely.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect…
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
Support and manage the processes for onboarding of new joiners, employee benefits, employee relations, talent, exit management, performance management and the Year End compensation and promotion process. This includes:
Talent Acquisition operations
• Offer letter / employment contract management
• Co-ordinate with new hire & HR Business Partners to ensure successful onboarding
• Co-ordinate with Benefits vendor for new hire enrolment
• Ensure relevant information of new hires is sent to Payroll
• Work on requisite HR systems like Taleo and Workday
Employee life cycle changes
• Process employee life cycle changes like transfers, job movements, terminations
• Handle all types of employee letter issuance like reference letters, visa invitation letters, short term work permit etc.
• Benefits and policy administration in liaison with HR partners and empanelled vendors
• Time off calculation and entitlements as per local regulations
• Invoice management
• Requisition creation and management
• Exit management and administration
• Handle employee queries and liaise with HR Partners on a daily basis
• Maintain accurate data in all HR Systems like Workday and Taleo on timely basis
• Monitor the case management tool and be the first point of contact for general HR queries
• Provide support for annual or ad hoc HR projects
• Provide admin support to local office (printing, scanning, emailing of documents for compliance purposes)
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Experience in Human Resources Operations/Administration in a matrix, international organization
- Experience in process documentation and process mapping is preferred
- Experience working in a HR shared services setup is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder relationship management experience with a proven record of accomplishment and experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work individually or within a team
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with using HR systems / technologies and SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry is a plus
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups such as MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities and Climate Action Groups.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!