Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Would you like to support end to end recruitment activities at an like animal-friendly company? Then you do not have to look any further, because Fressnapf is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
What to expect
As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews, extending offers to handing over candidates to payroll, registration and onboarding to HR Generalists
- Develop and implement comprehensive recruitment strategies to attract candidates for various positions within the organization.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing channels, including online job boards, social media, professional networks, and referrals, to identify and engage with qualified candidates with cooperation of Branding specialist
- Conduct thorough screening, assessment of resumes and interviews to evaluate their skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, develop job descriptions, and establish candidate requirements.
- Serve as a strategic partner to hiring managers, providing guidance on recruitment best practices, market trends, and talent acquisition strategies.
- Extend job offers to selected candidates, including salary, benefits, and other employment terms, while adhering to company policies and budget guidelines.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in recruitment, sharing knowledge and insights with the team and implementing innovative strategies as appropriate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, hiring managers, and other stakeholders, to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires
What convinces us
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 3-5 years work experience as a corporate recruiter or similar role, with a focus on full-cycle recruitment.
- Strong knowledge of various recruitment techniques and tools, including applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media platforms, and job boards. (Successfactor knowledge is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with candidates and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing and attracting top talent using innovative methods and channels.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for delivering high-quality results.
What we offer you
- The love of animals is our Fressnapf DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring him/her to work with you
- Unique corporate culture – with us you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because we love what we do
- Here you can be YOU, the “you” culture will be used across entire company and across all hierarchical levels
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with us you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working
- Because you deserve it! – Attractive remuneration as well as various additional services and benefits, e.g. employee discounts or cafeteria scheme, are a matter of course for us
- Stay connected! – Cohesion is very important to us: with the employee app or digital
- We Care! – The well-being of our employees is important to us
- Your development is important to us – we support you with a wide range of learning opportunities
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English