engineering. tomorrow. together.
With over 200 years of experience in industry and cutting-edge technologies thyssenkrupp is active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production and much more. Our group have more than 106,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €42 billion.
In the Hungarian development center with our engineering team of 1000 we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electromechanical steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers and our developments can be found in 25 % of the manufactured cars all over the world. Our engineers work on new challenges that can change the future of automotive.
- Supporting the whole recruitment and selection process
- Preparing job advertisements
- Searching, contacting and pre-screening candidates
- Organizing and conducting interviews
- Keeping contact with candidates, managers and external partners
- Administrative support of the recruitment process
- University or college degree
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English skill is required
- Good IT skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Precision, reliability
- German language knowledge
- HR agency/headhunter background
- A modern office in the 11th district is waiting for you to support your creativity with fun community places, cafe rooms, an own cinema and a skybar
- You can be part of a successful and growing company in the field of technology
- We support you with flexible working hours and home office opportunity (60 % of the working time in many of our positions)
- We organize leisure time activities (board games, sport activities)