HR Recruitment Specialist in the People Acquisition Campus for HR Service Hub
In April 2021 we newly establid t first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. With t extension of our service scope and building up a People Acquisition Campus (PAC) we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member on Reporting and Controlling of our recruitment activities.
We are searching for a people-focused Specialist to join t People Acquisition Campus team of our Hub. In this role you will attract, pre-select and interview our future talents, experts and leaders during t recruitment process of t HR Service within Central and Eastern Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- You are part of , motivated and candidate-experience focused HR Service Team, which takes care from Budapest of t end-to-end recruitment process. Additionally, you are surrounded by a global Bosch network of recruitment specialists that you work togetr with on a regular basis.
- You actively contribute in t setup, shaping and furtr development of our newly establid PAC with best practice sharing of otr PAC countries within Bosch to create a good candidate experience before, during and after t application.
- You attract candidates while utilizing various sourcing channels and methodology.
- You apply internal databases, social media channels and job boards to engage new candidates.
- You develop a network among technical candidates.
- You provide professional recruitment guidance to hiring agers.
- You work closely togetr with t Staffing team within t HR Service Hub to secure t onboarding process for our new-joiners.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a baclor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: You have at least 2-3 years of recruitment experience within t field of talent acquisition, which preferably combines both agency and corporate experience. Additionally experience in IT and Engineering recruitment is beneficial as well as knowledge of t latest sourcing trends.
- Personality and Working Practice: You are open-minded, self-organized and proactive. You have a strong service-mindset and you are able to communicate with different recruitment target groups (talents, experts and leaders) and t stakehers in t hierarchy.
- Languages: You have advanced Hungarian and English skills (written and spoken). Otr foreign languages are beneficial.
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and alth opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click to Apply button to send your application.