Adecco is looking for an HR Director for one of its top multinational clients in the packaging industry close to Vác.
The HR Director reports to the Regional Director. The purpose of this position is to manage all HR activities and processes for the country’s operations, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Supports the Plant Manager in planning and optimizing staff allocation
· Supports the hiring processes to cover short and long term staffing needs
· Cooperates with management to identify training needs and to implement training activities
· Is responsible for personnel administration and guides performance evaluation and development processes
· Ensures the payroll process is timely and accurate
· Provides internal consultancy on the legislation governing labor relations and collective bargaining
· Provides support on salary benchmarks and labor market trends
· Facilitates the annual salary review process ensuring adherence to guidelines and procedures
· Manages the relationship with Unions, workers’ representatives, labor authorities and employees
· Manages disciplinary actions and labor disputes
· Ensures the HR archive is correctly managed and updated
· Ensures adherence to HR local rules and company procedures and suggests internal policies as needed
· Excellent knowledge of the labor law
· Excellent knowledge of personnel administration
· Good knowledge of HR Management principles and practices
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
· Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
· Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
· Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
· Leadership. Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business and administration or HR management
· Minimum 7+ years’ experience as an HR specialist in a manufacturing company