We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
HR Business Partner
What success looks like in this role:
As Unisys further expands its operations in Budapest, we are looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to bring the cooperation between HR and our Business Leads to the next level. You will be brought into the organization as the advisor for HR-related tasks, but will also get to explore new opportunities to engage with the experts who ensure the high-quality service to our Clients.
Your day-to-day activities will include the following:
- Provide advice and coaching to local managers on our people policies and procedures, our employment arrangements and local labor law
- Share knowledge and best practice with our managers to position Unisys as a leading employer
- Develop and implement local HR policies and procedures, aligned to our global arrangements and local business and/or labor law requirements
- Provide management oversight to the administration of our local reward and benefit arrangements (including cafeteria)
- Support our managers to resolve employee relations cases (such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, retirement, etc.)
- Provide HR data analysis and insight, enabling informed, fact-based decision making
- Support the implementation of varied HR projects enabling successful delivery of the HR strategy
- Offer guidance and support on the use of HR systems, maximizing use and benefit of the HR toolkit
- Provide second line support to employees on local employment related queries
- Ensure effective administration of HR records, including links to payroll
- Proactively build relationships with key stakeholders, to gain and understanding of their business priorities to provide and deliver HR solutions
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase employment engagement
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in related field (experience in HR generalist or HRBP role): compensation & benefits, performance review, retention, employee relations
- Extensive knowledge of the Hungarian Labor Code
- Expertise in Excel (Pivots, formulas)
- Good communication skills, self-starter and pragmatic approach
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Unisys Customer Service Team is for you, if you would like to:
- Plenty of room for both individual and collaborative work
- Home office opportunity
- Participate in global Local Implementation, Migration, New feature Deployment processes
- We promote a company culture where you reach your career goal
- Unisys is working with a very large number of technologies – you’ll have to opportunity to converse with senior specialists within CIAS / End User Computing Services
- Individualistic soft and technical training (eg. complete ITIL sub-modules with certifications)
- We maintain Happy Workplace :) (fruit and cake days; health days & sports events; charity fundraiser events; social festivities; family days etc.)
The safety of our associates is paramount and guidelines on safety measures are being implemented at all locations. To ensure that we minimize the risk for Covid-19 infection, the preferred way of working continues to be from home, where possible.
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.