A German speaking Payroll Analyst position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known, american partner. The company provides a professional working environment with a medior-senior level position for candidates to build up a career.
Responsibilities in your new position as a German speaking Payroll Analyst:
- To fulfill requirements to administer and execute Payroll operational activities (employees, retirees),
- Work with SHARP Support Team to resolve system configuration problems and issues,
- Prepare & Distribute Payroll Calendars,
- Expatriate Payroll process coordination,
- IPO Payroll process coordination,
- German Wage Tax Notification, Interfaces with Authorities in consultation with in-country advisor,
- Monthly & yearly reports and certificates to authorities and employees,
- Process / input data that impact payroll (timely and accurately),
- Vendor Manager for non-Payroll Central Europe vendors,
- Germany absences, sickness, private health insurance,
- Payroll reviewer for Germany Pension and Austria.
Our ideal candidate:
- Speaks fluent English and German,
- Great with deadlines, punctual and detail-oriented,
- Eager to work in a multicultural environment,
- Gained minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world,
- Competitive salary & benefit package,
- Flexible working hours,
- Inspiring and diverse working teams,
- language skills, job specific and broader trainings.
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.