Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our HR Department
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
As a Resourcing Specialist you will manage general resourcing needs of Vodafone Hungary. In this role you will work closely together with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to make sure the recruitment needs are met in due time and within expected quality.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection activity for all general and people manager roles at Vodafone Hungary in line with the Resourcing Policy
- Responsible for policies and processes related to Resourcing
- Continuously monitor the external labour market to identify potential professional and leadership talents
- Follow-up Vodafone Hungary’s position as employer on the job market (quantitative: research, qualitative: feedback from internal and external stakeholders)
- Build strong relationship with Hiring Managers, stakeholders, HR Business Partners, operate as a trusted partner and expert of the recruitment field
- Drive Line Managers’ awareness of the Resourcing agenda, train them how to win in the talent economy
- Set KPIs and reporting to monitor and control quality of the assigned projects and programs.
- Lead and actively support resourcing related projects & transformations, (e.g. insourcing needs, group projects, resourcing tool implementation, referral system)
We are looking for you if you have
- College / university degree in HR / business / psychology
- 3+ years relevant professional experience
- Experience in IT, Technology resourcing
- Fluent English
- Agile in communication, great stakeholder management skills
- Experience in hiring for complex managerial roles is an advantage
What we offer
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- Hybrid way of working (working from home / from the office)
- Medicover Health Insurance
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities (internal trainings and LinkedIn Learning)
- New green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!