Competent and committed employees play a decisive role in the success of BASF. In our Service Cluster People, we help to enable employees to develop and contribute their own talents. With know-how and passion, we provide support with all personnel issues and develop innovative solutions – turning new requirements in the working world into opportunities. Our portfolio covers everything from Employer Brand to time management.
Officer/Advisor Payroll (m/f/d) with Dutch - Team Belgium - Remote from GER
In our team HR Services Europe, we provide master data, payroll and post-payroll services to our group companies in Belgium.
- You prepare and process the monthly payroll and implement, improve and maintain administrative HR processes in SAP HR and other HR systems.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Business Partners in Belgium as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You also collaborate in internal projects and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
- You have completed your university studies.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Belgian Payroll processes.
- You have insight in the Belgian payroll and post-payroll regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits.
- Towards customers you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Moreover, you are a proactive and entrepreneurial personality.
- Experience with IT systems and knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Relocation assistance for a smooth transition to working in Berlin.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Dutch (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!