Learning and Development Specialist
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists; we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 47,850+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist in the Hungarian Resource Development Team in Szeged office.
We are looking to expand our team with a Training & Development Specialist who will play a key role in supporting Resource Development/Junior programs to engage young talents.
- Effectively contribute to team and office projects
- Help maintain administrative platforms used by the team
- Support the organization process of exam sessions, trainings, team building activities, etc.
- Supervise sessions in the office
- Coordinate onboarding process for junior employees
- Coordinate internship related administrative tasks
- Help social media communication (fb group)
- Work on his/her own and also as part of a team
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work within a diverse company culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hungarian
- Permanent job in a modern office with partial home-office possibility
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!