At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
HR Direct Advisor
Within HRSC E&CA we are looking for an HR Direct Advisor who will be the first interface and point of contact for Employees and Managers on HR related queries, by providing further knowledge and information on HR topics other than technical support connected to tools and Master Data.
You will be based in Budaörs, Hungary.
We are open to receiving applications with part-time preferences as well.
What you will do: As an HR Direct Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Secure accurate, qualitative and effective first-line support in HR queries (e.g.Recruitment, Reward, Payroll, Learning & Development, Mobility, People Data) initiated by Employees through e-mail or calls
- Time & Attendance management
- Update and maintain people, organisation and compensation data in MyLink (hires, position changes, termination, etc)
- Ad hoc and internal reporting to secure continuous data accuracy and timeliness
- Support to Manager on self-service tasks as position creation, requisition opening and termination administration
- Working on know-how improvement and knowledge sharing to enhance the knowledge base culture of the Team
Who you are: We believe you have:
- College/University degree with an HR specialization is an advantage
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a field customer service or SSC environment
- Excellent command of English and German (additional knowledge language will be considered a plus)
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, VBA programming experience is an advantage
- Strong customer service mindset
- Structured and precise
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal capabilities
- Proven strong team spirit and a desire to share knowledge in a qualitative manner
- High personal integrity (integrity and trust)
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
- Transparency and boost in career opportunities – because WE PROTECT WHAT’S GOOD
- Committed and enthusiastic colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- Flexible working hours and home office
- To provide easy and fast access, you can use the company shuttle bus service from several locations of Budapest in 25 minutes
- Local canteen with a big variety of meals and beverages
- Possibility to participate in local and global projects
- Being part of an international company with a secure background
- Continuous improvement
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.
This job posting expires on 10th May.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.