German Payroll Expert
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process ensuring timeliness and high quality.
- Manage the payroll of specific group of employees.
- Calculate and process various payroll elements, insurance and pension.
- Check benefits in kind for tax/social insurance obligations and correct accounting.
- Create and maintain internal documentation for audit.
- Collect information for monthly payroll reporting and investigate payroll issues using problem solving technics.
- Support process improvements and bring new ideas to increase efficiency and quality of provided service.
- Support projects, implementations, process redesigns based on country payroll experience
- Advise on legislation as subject matter expert for Germany
- University or College degree on HR/Payroll field
- 5+ years experience with multi-state payroll processing
- Strong German payroll compliance knowledge
- Country specific German payroll knowledge
- Intermediate English and Advanced German language
- Proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Demonstrating an understanding of payroll taxes
- High level payroll system knowledge, SAP payroll system experience
- Showing ability to work with confidential information
- Being able to work with priorities and deadlines
- Experience with SSC environment
- Employee Customer Service experience
- Project management experience
- Payroll Accounting knowledge
- People Management skills
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation allowance and benefit
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) products
How to apply:
Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.