The Branch Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the Gyöngyös branch, focusing on small and medium segments' business development activities, team management, and overseeing the use of work tools within the guidelines set by higher organizational levels.
- responsible for budgeting, commercial reporting, and the financial results of the branch.
- promote and implement new business opportunities as a proactive response to legal-regulatory and/or organizational changes, providing legal advice to clients.
- establishing and communicating commercial priorities, distributing workload, and ensuring compliance with internal procedures.
- analyzing the territory, prospecting, positioning against competitors, identifying and evaluating opportunities, including the use of new digital sales tools (CRM, BI), is also part of the role.
- support the organization of client events (outdoor, working breakfasts, etc.), identifies sponsorship opportunities in the relevant territory, and engages with candidates and clients for loyalty purposes.
- at least 3 years experience
- good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer, and Outlook.
- proficient in the English language.
- team-oriented and goal-driven.
- analytical and problem-solving skills.
- customer orientation.
- strong leadership skills.
Experience with employment agencies.
What we offer
- team building
- multinational environment
- supportive team
- career development opportunities
We are a leading global workforce solutions provider active in 48 countries, with 25.000 colleagues working for us. We are currently providing jobs for over 600.000 people daily and want to bring this number to 850.000 people in the next years.
How to apply
A "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintás után kérjük csatolja fényképes önéletrajzát!