Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
Talent Acquisition Manager
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, based in our global center (GBS) in Budapest, you will join our Regional Recruitment Solutions team, represent Givaudan as a Brand in the market and promote our unique Employer Value Proposition. You will manage a wide variety of senior recruitments in our Fragrances and Flavours businesses across EAME while participating and shaping various projects related to Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition Innovation or Assessment and Selection on a global scale. You will build a strong candidate pipeline, offer an excellent recruitment experience to candidates and internal stakeholders and a consistent high-quality selection process.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and the selection and assessment of best talents across various geographies
- Build excellent recruiting and advisory service to hiring managers and HR to attract high-quality candidates
- Understand talent supply and demand dynamics in key markets, review hiring needs and develop sourcing plan together with Talent Sourcers, Business Leads and local HR teams
- Ensure efficient recruitment processes and work to continuously optimize the candidate experience alongside our managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness and compliance
- Participate or lead regional and global projects and initiatives around candidate attraction, innovation, assessment and diversity and inclusion as part of the expanding scope of our recruitment services with the integration of acquired industry players
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ recruitment (end to end) experience ideally combining recruitment agency and in-house expertise
- Dynamic and resilient, yet kind personality with the proven capability to advise and motivate regional stakeholders on all levels
- Strong negotiation, influencing and business partnering skills
- Deep knowledge of talent acquisition-related trends and innovations, systems, tools or experience gained in recruitment-related continuous improvement initiatives
- Experienced in cross-border recruitment practices with local in-country cultural awareness
- Good facilitation skills and open-minded personality
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- free coffee/tea
- access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
(online application & interview process - during pandemic full Home Office opportunity)
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.