Would you like to work with one of the leading investment company?
Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment – as a Recruitment Manager!
- Proactively drive the recruiting of roles across various disciplines and locations with a special focus on inclusion and diversity
- Actively support the onboarding process of new joiners
- Manage job descriptions, support the hiring manager with recruiting
- Identify talent needs and proactively build talent pipelines
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screens and coordinate interviews with key peers
- Aggregate feedback and drive decisions from hiring groups
- Track ongoing and upcoming recruitment projects
- Keep leadership up to date on ongoing hiring process and future opening roles
- Collaborate closely with vendors and business partners
- Recommend and drive improvements on the recruitment and onboarding process
- Support the preparation of onboarding decks for new joiners
- Monitor the technical set up of new joiners (equipment and system set up)
- Support the Business Manager on team building and operational initiatives
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and curiosity for our business, clients and mission
- Relevant recruitment/sourcing/HR process related experience preferably in the IT or finance industry
- Research skills with ability to dive into research strategies
- Positive attitude, pro-active and self-sufficient
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for all levels – teams, partners and senior management, and active listening skills
- High level of attention to detail and ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to build positive relationships and collaborate
- Comfortable working with a global team (Budapest, London, New York, San Francisco) across time zones
What’s in it for you?
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package, useful training and a mentor program for a smooth start, an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a brand new modern office in the city centre.
Gain profitable insights in financial services and build your career at our partner – as a Recruitment Manager!
How to apply?
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply!
Simply upload your English CV and we will contact you with further matter!