In this position the Payroll Process Controller will be responsible for supporting the rollout of the payroll initiatives to strengthen and stabilize the payroll operations at Flowserve. This position will be reporting to the Payroll Manager while working closely regional payroll teams and payroll vendors in building best practices and standards, creating efficiencies for future processes, and providing enhancements to support the overall goal of Flowserve’s payroll strategy.
Candidate will work closely with partners within regions for payroll best practices and technical solutions to be embedded within all payroll operations in alignment with Flowserve’s people-first culture and global vision. Candidate must be able to communicate, partner and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Areas of responsibility include:
- Global Payroll Process Documentation
- Work with local payroll teams to
- Document end-to-end payroll processes
- Create workflow diagrams, process maps
- Catalog process documents and ensure constant maintenance/update of these
- Analyze complex payroll processes and identify issues / roadblocks
- Identify gaps, opportunities for improvement, automation, and work with the Senior BA to create these
- Global Payroll Process Improvements
- Complete SWOT analysis of the payroll team
- Create and implement best practices, standard operating model
- Identify non-payroll tasks and work with supervisor/manager on a transition plan to the correct organization
- Support historical payroll data archiving efforts
- Create and maintain payroll scorecards for trend analysis
- Use Lean process improvement tools to identify process improvements and areas for service delivery improvement
- Track, analyze and prioritize all process improvement suggestions
- Interpret complex reports, analysis, and information along with conducting.
- Project and Initiative Business Analysis
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather requirements
- Work with IT to build technical designs as needed
- Analyze requirements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assist in creating and analyzing test scripts to ensure all requirements are verified during project testing phases.
- Lead small to medium projects with assistance from Payroll Manager to achieve standardization goals.
- Act as liaison with other departments and management to influence and manage change.
- Vendor Relations
- Manage list of all payroll systems and vendors including contract end dates, notice periods, termination costs, service costs
- Support Payroll Manager with vendor invoice administration and approval
- Work with Payroll Manager and Supply Chain to ensure all requirements are gathered and included during contract negotiations
- Support live payroll processing if needed / requested by Payroll Manager
Required to travel internationally (mainly within EMA) 15-20%.
Preferred Experience / Skills: The successful contributor in this role should demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- College degree in related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Functional Experience
- 5 years’ payroll analyst experience
- 2-3 years’ experience as project business analyst
- In depth knowledge of payroll and project life cycle as a business analyst.
- Customer Service
- Possess strong customer service focus and knowledge of proper customer relationship/customer service practices.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English. Other European language preferred (Spanish, French, German, Italian or Dutch).
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships
- Have a good understanding of service category processes
- Demonstrate competency in using, and advising others regarding processes
- Project Management and Business Analysis Skills
- Ability to gather requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of CIP process – Six Sigma certificate desirable
- Have experience running small to medium sized projects
- Ability to lead cross functional team
- Other Skills
- Demonstrated background in governance and compliance monitoring
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Possess exceptional attention to detail
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Work in a structured, measurement-oriented environment
- Ability to help team members understand the need for change and help them adapt to change
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail via Jelentkezem button. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!