For our office in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team.
- Working closely with the business to identify live IT vacancies, and to take accurate candidate specifications.
- Advising the hiring managers about the best recruitment practices for their roles.
- Actively sourcing and screening direct candidates against both live and pipeline vacancies through various methods including referrals and social media, job boards, google search etc.
- Market mapping and interact with IT professionals to develop professional and social contacts.
- Working with recruitment agencies to establish strong relationship.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Sharing best practices with the team.
- Ensuring high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Owning projects as required.
- Offer management and negotiation.
- Creation and development of recruitment brand to become employer of choice.
- Preparing weekly update reports to stakeholders.
- Experience in IT recruitment and sourcing via multiple channels
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and flexibility to work with different cultures
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communications and candidate management skills
- Ability to think out of the box and look at new ways of doing things
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe.
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization.
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization.
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language).
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute).
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks.
- Reimbursable language courses.
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.).
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!