- Carry out the full range of HR processes along the employee life-cycle from hiring to exit in line with labor law regulations and MEININGER policies
- Maintain personnel files and process incoming mail and post
- Ensure data accuracy of all data process generated by the function, including error correction and timely updating of lists
- Maintain HRIS and relevant employee data for assigned business units
- Support the business with the production of HR data and management information on a regular basis
- Supporting visa applications and administration as well as international secondments
- 1-2 years of HR generalist experience in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree (or other relevant qualification) in HR-related studies
- Solid experience in employee life cycle management from orientation to termination
- Solid knowledge of employment relations practices and practical experience in managing a range of employee relations matters
- Cultural sensitivity and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of HRM systems and tools
- Business proficiency in Hungarian and good communication in English, and German language is an advantage
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Aptitude for technology
- Ability to handle pressure
What we offer
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Fair salary
- Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
- Extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER
- 2 extra paid leave days for you to make this world a better place (Corporate Volunteering & VTO Program)
- Fully remote work in Hungary
- Continuous learning and developmental opportunities
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
Where the comforts of a hotel meet the special facilities of a hostel.
We run more than 35 hotels in Europe's best cities—and counting!
Central locations. Flexible rates. Friendly people. Modern spaces. Fun vibes. All in one place. But, our success formula is complete only with... you. Join either our terrific offices in Berlin and Milan, or our awesome hotel teams, and let's create together fantastic memories for our guests: families, couples, business travellers, groups, school classes, and backpackers.
Ready to step in & explore?
How to apply
Send us your CV in English and get ready for your MEININGER journey!
We welcome candidates with diverse life preferences and from different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences to apply. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace promotes creativity, innovation, and productivity.