Your new role
Our partner is currently looking for an experienced UX researcher. Over the last two years, our UX team has grown fast, now with two UX researchers and six full-time UX and UI designers working on some truly inspiring projects. We are a company that believes in highly autonomous professionals who can manage their own time and schedule.
What you'll need to succeed
- he ideal candidate will possess an energetic personality with excellent communication skills, attention to details, patience.
- Candidate must be able to excel in a dynamic, hands-on and creative environment.
- Collaboration skills working across UX team, product owners and data scientists.
- Communication skills to distil insights from research.
- Ability to teach and mentor others.
- Experience with a broad range of user research methods (usability tests, user interviews, surveys, personas and user journey maps).
- Knowledge of when to apply which techniques and how to combine them to answer complex questions.
- Ability to translate complex research findings into actionable documents.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
What you'll get in return
We have a modern office, with free coffee, snacks, a pool table and ping pong. Our coffee machine is not a fancy one with hand-picked coffee beans, but there are fancy small cafes, and plenty of lunch opportunities near the Váci Greens Office Park. There’s even an option to have lunch cooked at the office once a week. Our Partner promotes healthy lifestyle, people working here are often attending sport activities. Our partner is a family friendly company and we respect your free time. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours and the opportunity to really grow in an innovative company. You can work from they office or you can choose fully remote work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.