Senior HR Admin Specialist
Did you gain experience in the field of HR Admin? Would you like to join a newly established Shared Service Center and take the next step in your career? Then this opportunity is perfect for you!
Our partner, who provides services for the most popular brands from beauty through nutrition to pharma industries, is looking for a talented&enthusiastic colleagues for Senior HR Admin Specialist role. To provide best in class support to employees across Europe and assist the Team Lead in the coordination of the local team.
Your new role
- Providing high quality support to Managers, HR partners and employees across the company
- Acting as a Senior team member, providing assistance to the Team Lead with coordination
- Taking part in all relevant international HR Projects
- Assisting at optimizing existing policies
- Managing pre-employment tasks (creating, publishing job profiles)
- Handling internal HRM system and maintaining other databases
- Ensuring workflow processes are in place in a timely manner
- Performing monthly quality checks and making sure that highest level of compliance is achieved
- Ensuring SOPs are up to date
- Supporting the payroll team
- Managing reporting activity, dashboard creation upon requests
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in HR Admin position
- Fluent English and confident knowledge of French OR German language
- Experience from an SSC environment
- Experience with transition processes is an advantage
- Customer service oriented and client centric attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with handling sensitive data
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.