Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results
European Junior Payroll Specialist
- Supporting the team for the timely and accurate data preparation for the input to payroll provider, according to the Cut off calendar.
- Supporting with the review of a monthly payroll data outputs.
- Providing advice to HR Service Delivery – Hub specialists on employees’ cases.
- Upon agreement with line manager, take some data types responsibility.
- Collaborate with the Payroll team on any requests relevant for East European region
- We prefer candidate who is curious about other European country payroll and want to learn more
- Provide input for the weekly payroll reports and monthly operational reports as per requests from line manager.
- Regularly check Smartsheet for the updates and action accordingly
- Support with evidence during the SOX Audits
- Prepare relevant data for Payroll Input as per line manager instructions in a timeline and accurate manner.
- Checking and analysing data output from provider as per instruction and provide necessary support for other areas
- Supporting the successful completion of any internal or external audits.
- Collaborate with HR Service delivery on Resolution of payroll data queries which arise from the outsourced payroll provider, escalating where appropriate to relevant individual, department or authority.
- Review the case queries assigned to them, understand the customer needs and request additional information through the Case Management Tool, if necessary.
- Collaborate with the payroll team and provide input for necessary improvements
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of SOX processes
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural organisation
- Experience of working on international payroll would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Hungarian. It would be an advantage if the candidate can also speak any other European languages.
- Competitive Salary Package
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.