By the time you’ve had your morning coffee, it’s likely you’ve already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.
EMEA Recruiter with French
ABOUT THE ROLE
Recruiter supporting France, Benelux and occasionally other countries within EMEA will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and screening candidates for non-technical roles. The person selected for this role will also manage effective candidate and hiring manager communication, providing insights on local market conditions to the hiring managers and asking smart questions to get a deep understanding of Arrow business and culture and be able to find the best match for any given role and apply the most effective recruitment strategy. This role is part of EMEA Talent Acquisition team and can be based in any of these locations – Gdansk, Krakow, Madrid, Budapest or remotely. You will work in a team of HR and Recruitment professionals helping build the future of Arrow – one hire at the time.
A FEW THINGS YOU’RE AN EXPERT AT
- Recruitment – previous experience of hiring candidates in any of the European markets and countries, ability to handle high volume of roles and prioritize effectively
- Languages – English and French (spoken and written) is a must; other language is nice to have
- Communication – ability to approach, partner with and convince the hiring managers, the candidates and wider HR team
- Team work – helping the EMEA team achieve its goals. Learning and sharing knowledge
- Creativity and innovation – thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Professional development in recruitment and wider HR
- Opportunities to learn new things and make an impact
- Collaborative working environment
- No day is like any other at Arrow – creative and diverse roles and responsibilities with lots of challenges – busy and fun!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!