EMEA Payroll Specialist
Your team responsibilities
The team is responsible for processing EMEA payrolls.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect…
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for administration of assigned EMEA payrolls ensuring that all payroll input is correctly communicated to our external payroll service providers, review of the payroll calculations to ensure they have been correctly performed and input of all payroll payments for authorisation on a timely basis once the payrolls have been approved
- Primary contact point with our external payroll service providers and our internal Human Resources department for the above payroll operations
- Management of all aspects of external payroll reporting for the assigned payrolls, including the filing of annual payroll returns, the preparation, filing and payment of periodic social security, tax and benefit returns, and all other declarations related to payroll reporting in these countries
- Accounting for assigned payrolls within our general ledger
- Accounting for other payroll related compensation accruals and prepayment amortizations within the EMEA region, including preparation of vacation accruals
- Assistance with the preparation of documentation required for external and internal audits of payroll expenses and accrued compensation accounts
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance is an advantage)
- Payroll qualifications and diplomas are an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other European language is an advantage.
- Between 2-5 years’ professional experience, preferably within a similar payroll or payroll accounting role
- Experience of working within an international and multi-cultural environment
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of technical ability in MS Excel and other computer desktop applications
- Highly motivated and proactive individual, eager to take personal ownership for the administration of payroll operations and accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong team-playing attitude
- Detail-focused approach to ensure that all payroll is performed to the highest level of accuracy and to ensure that all control steps within the payroll process are rigorously adhered to
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating a logical thought process and an ability to assimilate new information and tasks quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and to re-align priorities when required at short notice
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups such as MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities and Climate Action Groups.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!