We established our service centre supporting Tesco's operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, people and payroll services, colleague and customer engagement, customer and product, enterprise analytics. Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people - customers and colleagues - globally. Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are open to learn and develop themselves. At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business in operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
Czech Speaking Payroll Admin Lead
Managing execution of Payroll routines; delivering processes with well defined controls, accuracy and on time; delivering process and CI training for Payroll team members and completing UAT on Core HR / Payroll system developments or changes.
- Be the process expert by understanding end to end processes, legislation and policies. Ensure payroll processes are defined and executed in line with legislative guidelines and company policies.
- Plan and manage workflow received for the team so that all inputs are completed as per the SLA guidelines.
- Balance priorities for the team to be able to complete all activities according to the schedules.
- Define controls and validation checklist for all activities performed by the Payroll team to ensure accuracy is maintained at all times. Support completion and reporting of the control tasks regularly.
- Support the team by creating and maintaining process documentation (SOP, PIPOR, Process maps on ARIS).
- Deliver training for the new hires joining the Payroll admin team; sharing process / policy / legislation updates to all the members within Payroll admin team and also conduct refresher trainings (based on error analysis, observations, etc.) to all the members of the Payroll admin team.
- Understand the change requirement and perform end to end UAT on the core HR and Payroll systems to assess if the developments / changes have been made in line with the requirements and if the results / output is accurate.
- Undergo the Continuous Improvement learning journey in order to be the CI champ for the Payroll admin team.
- Develop individuals within the team to set up a continuous improvement culture. Lead and deliver continuous improvement initiatives to improve efficiency, accuracy and avoid payroll leakage, thereby save cost.
- High School Education
- Upper-intermediate English language
- Advanced Czech language
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Qualified Payroll clerk
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a Payroll environment
- Process Knowledge
- Working on Complex Cases
- Planning and Prioritisation
- Delivering Business Goals
- Process Mapping Tools & Techniques
- Problem solving
- Process Coaching
What’s in it for you
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché - we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Team and we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: home-office)
- Relocation Bonus when permamently moving to Hungary
- Langugage Allowance
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support