Benefits Specialist - Europe or Asia focus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and Cafeteria benefit package
- Home Office opportunity 2 days/week
- A dynamic environment where your innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative and supportive multinational community
- Development and long term career opportunities
Our business partner - a biotechnology manufacturing company - is looking for a new Benefits Specialist colleague. Do you have experience in Compensation & Benefits or Payroll processes? Do you want to use your problem solving skills and would like to take part in process improvement? Do you speak fluent English?
If your answer is yes and you are ready for something new, then our offer is for you! Do not hesitate to apply!
You will be responsible for administering EMEA/APAC benefits programs including statutory and non-statutory retirement, pension and other related programs.
- Acting as a Benefits System owner, conduct Benefits related payment audits, being an Employee Central specialist and SAP specialist for PR’s and doing follow-up of payments
- Works directly with employees to ensure effective enrollment and continued coverage in local benefit programs.
- Works with outside service providers including government agencies, insurance brokers, benefits providers, systems vendors, etc. to establish and maintain effective benefits programs
- Interprets complex laws, regulations, policies related to benefits, and serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for leave programs and with applicable country state laws.
- 2 - 3 years of related experience in employee benefits and benefits/HR administration and legislation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Excellent Customer Service skills and good problem-solving abilities required
- Skills in SAP PR creation modules and Employee Central
- Interprets complex laws, regulations and policies related to benefits and employment law that may be unique to each country served
- Ability to search and find out solutions to employee requests desired
It is an advantage if you have:
- Any other language skills (German, Japanese, Korean, Hindi)
- Experience in supporting the EMEA or APAC regions
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- HR Administration