Your new company
Our partner is a chemical and biological software development company that provides solutions for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries; successfully used in publishing, flavors, fragrances, petroleum and fine chemicals research as well.
The UX team is looking for an experienced UX Researcher with passion for developing and improving Software as a Services for the life sciences industry.
Your new role
• Define research plan scope: Closely collaborate with stakeholders to define main research questions, objectives that bring the most value to the Business Goal.
• Plan research studies: prioritise needs, define methodologies, and estimate possible deadlines for delivering the study results.
• Conduct diverse product research activities such as market analysis, workshops, observational research, user journey mapping, scenario creation, target audience segmentation.
• Analysis & synthesis research results (both qualitative and quantitative) into product insights
• Communicate the research insights in an understandable and transparent way.
• Encouraging a research-based culture across the company.
What you'll need to succeed
• The ideal candidate will possess an energetic personality with excellent communication skills, attention to details, patience.
• Candidate must be able to excel in a dynamic, hands-on and creative environment.
• Collaboration skills working across UX team, product owners and data scientists. • Communication skills to distil insights from research.
• Ability to teach and mentor others.
• Experience with a broad range of user research methods (usability tests, user interviews, surveys, personas and user journey maps).
• Knowledge of when to apply which techniques and how to combine them to answer complex questions.
• Ability to translate complex research findings into actionable documents.
• Knowledge of agile development processes.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- You can work from the office or you can choose fully remote work
- Training package: budget for off-site trainings and e-books
- Recreation area (pool, table football, ping-pong) and playing corner for children
- Possibility to sign up for “All you can move” membership
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.