As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Hungary owns and operates one of the largest 2G/3G/4G telecommunications network infrastructure in Hungary and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Hungary and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
Currently we are looking for a
Senior Sourcing Expert
- End-to-end responsibility for all related sourcing activities assuring that all activities are aligned to the local/regional sourcing processes and policies
- Develop sourcing plan and related strategy for the managed category
- Conducting RFI and RFQ processes and (re)negotiations, starting from compiling tender documentation till complex evaluation of the offers, awarding and contracting
- Participation in global initiatives and work in close cooperation with Global Sourcing
- Demand, vendor and contract management
- Close contact and daily collaboration with the internal requesting departments, stakeholder management
- Overview and understanding of the managed spend
- Preparing necessary sourcing spend reports, decision materials, assuring proper documentation of the sourcing processes managed and report savings
- University/College degree (preferred in technical or economic area)
- 5+ years Sourcing/purchasing experience preferably in an international environment
- Experience from the telecommunications sector is an advantage
- Technical orientation / competence is considered as a plus
- Fluency in English (both written an oral)
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and ERP (preferably SAP)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Open-minded, agile, able to handle conflicts, excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills, self-confident, proactive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Continuous development possibilities (LinkedIn and in-house trainings)
- Dynamic and flexible working environment that encourages expressing opinion freely and appreciates sharing new ideas
- Competitive benefit package (annual gross 700.000 HUF cafeteria, health insurance, optional smartphone up to 120.000 HUF value, advanced mobile services and unlimited Hipernet)
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If our job ad caught your attention, please apply via our Career site!