SBS SENIOR PAYROLL ANALYST
About the Opportunity
The SBS Senior Payroll Analyst reports to the Payroll Lead and may be assigned a specific sub-process or geography. He / She works closely with other Employee Experience areas, HR, Legal, ITS Business Partners, Facilities management, and EE front line teams in countries / regions. We support flexible working.
- Researching, analyzing and resolving payroll related problems or questions by collecting and analyzing information
- Handle incoming phone calls/ emails from customers regarding HR issues
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries using step-by-step instructions provided
- Applying and explaining laws, codes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Deliver high quality standard service to customers
- Continually seek out ways to improve client satisfaction
- Communicate with employees and other departments to answer questions and resolve problems
- Support the process team with writing the knowledge articles based on the content provided in English and Local language
- Support Junior HR Customer Services Specialists
- Maintains employees’ confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
What we are looking for in you:
- Customer service experience
- Principles and practices involved in payroll administration and retirement systems
- Applicable laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures
- Financial and statistical record-keeping techniques
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other European languages (advantageous)
- Flexibility; as the role supports North – America, it might be needed to work in afternoon shifts
- USA and Canada payroll experience (advantageous)
- First hands on experience in a HR role preferably in an international multicultural environment (advantageous)
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
As a trusted employer our highest priority in these days is to keep our future and current colleagues safe. As a result, we only have video interviews in our recruitment process to minimize risk. This is our Sanofi, discover yours.
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.