Our Parner Company is looking for a full time Recruitment Specialist with fixed-term contract.
- You will report directly to the Recruitment team coordinator
- You will cover full end-to end recruitment process
- You will take part in improving recruitment process and find the best way for sourcing top talents
- You are actively looking for the best recruitment sources
- You will research for top talents and propose new way of research activities
- Your responsibility will be to ensure the high-volume recruitment needs are filled
- You will provide support to the hiring managers and department heads.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- At least 4 years of work experience as Recruiter or Talent Acquisition in a fast-growing environment
- Confident English and Hungarian (written and oral) is a must
- You are comfortable using Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- You can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly and love being structured and organized
- You have very good sense to people
- You are tirelessly and proactively searching for top talents on the market
- You have team spirit and like to work in a challenging environment.
- Fixed-term contract
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a regular basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 7 different charities all year round)