Our client is the biggest Hungarian paint producer and part of Śnieżka Capital Group which manufactures products in factories located in four countries: Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus. Thanks to our advanced R&D Center and cooperation with renowned suppliers of raw materials, we create innovative solutions that guarantee the highest quality of our products. Following global interior design trends and cooperating with designers and architects we offer our clients products whose rich colours are a source of inspiration for millions of apartments in dozens of countries.
Create with us a world full of colorus as a
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Recruitment Onboarding Specialist
- Collaboration in defining processes of process and selection in the company,
- Vacancy management – planning and conducting all recruitment and selection processes (preparing job advert in line with business needs, advertising, direct search, CV selection, screening calls, scheduling business interviews, providing feedback to candidates, presenting offer, completing all the necessary documentation process),
- Acting as first point of contact for all candidates applying to the company and for internal stakeholders participating in open recruitment processes,
- Building pipeline of top talents, sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs,
- Building, maintaining and developing long-term relationships with candidates and employees,
- Cooperation in creating, modeling the onboarding and adaptation process in the company,
- Onboarding process management – planning and coordinating inhouse onboarding process (crafting and sending emails with information about the company and position, preparing onboarding kits, welcome new employees upon their arrival and give them an office tour),
- Preparing requested reports and analyses.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Social Sciences, Economy, Marketing or similar field,
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Recruitment Specialist, HR Onboarding Specialist or HR-related roles (inhouse or as a consultant in a recruitment agency),
- Experience in vacancy management and onboarding process,
- Experience in working with a client,Basic knowledge of labor legislation,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point),
- Very good written and spoken command of English,
- High-level interpersonal skills and communication skills in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to prioritize and focus on delivering the projects on time and with quality,
- Strong level of analytical skills,
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Workplace: Bócsa, Hungary
- Sounds interesting?
- Apply and give us a chance to get to know you! Please send your CV in English and in Hungarian as well.
- Please mark your salary expectation in your application
What we offer:
- Stability of employment in a company with an established market position,
- Career development through access to the latest knowledge and trainings as well as cooperation with industry experts,
- Work in an organization that gives its employees the opportunity to implement their ideas, as well as encourages and engages them in the decision making process,
- Good working conditions and competetive remuneration.
- Experience in employer branding activities