Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country"s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary.
More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
Recruitment Manager _ Retail
Amiben számítunk rád:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 3 years in a recruitment role with multinational companies, experience in the retail industry is an advantage
- Experience in managing recruitment teams, experience with remote management is an advantage
- Broad knowledge of the industry and market best practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to drive processes in a matrix organization
- Structured and analytical mindset with great communication and interpersonal skills
Amiről a pozíció szól:
WHAT THE JOB IS ABOUT
- People management: team of 4 recruiters, creating individual development paths
- Creating recruitment strategy and attraction plan for Retail,
- Responsible for inclusive recruitment agenda (disability, third country workers)
- Capacity planning and forecasting of recruitment needs
- Analyze market, proactive monitoring of competitors
- Designing and facilitating recruitment related tranings
- Keep close relationship with People team across CE (CE Recruitment manager, CE Employer Brand Manager, People Partners, ER, L&D, Reward)
- Regular communication with Retail operations: Format manager, Regional managers, Store managers
- Monitor and take part in job fairs
- Daily contact and process development of external stakeholders (Third party agencies, NGOs, Employer Brand agency, ATS)
- Reporting and analyzing vacancies, recruitment process KPIs, success of recruitment channels
- Find new opportunities and channels for advertisement
Amiért szeretsz majd velünk dolgozni:
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- FLEXIBILITY- The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don't have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH- Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE- Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organize events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE- It doesn't matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES- You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Please note that, this role is a maternity cover!
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
'We are a company that gives everyone the same opportunities and welcomes anyone who identifies with our values. We offer a flexible work environment with an informal and friendly culture that allows you to be yourself and be good at what you do.'