THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers. We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team.
What you’ll do?
- Responsible for delivery the country end-to-end recruitment processes, including all functions and positions up to senior managerial levels;
- plan and design tailor made sourcing solutions in order to identify potential talents and build talent pipeline;
- provide extraordinary candidate experience throughout the selection process from the first contact until pre-onboarding stage;
- manage various projects within the framework of Employer Branding and close cooperation with external agencies (personnel, creative);
- contribute to Central and Eastern European (CEE) Talent Acquisition and Development (TAD) agenda by participating in several projects and take part in the implementation of the CEE TAD initiatives;
- control and follow up recruitment and employer branding budget;
- lead and develop 1 trainee colleague.
You need us, if you…:
- have university degree in HR / psychology / economics area;
- gained at least 2 years experience in recruitment (experience in employer branding is an advantage);
- have excellent command of English and Hungarian;
- are highly motivated person who can work independently;
- have great interviewing skills and passion for customer experience;
- are proactive, flexible and know how to support the change within the company;
- can transform new trends into existing processes to make our company more competitive;
- are a brilliant communicator who can influence others;
- know how to manage effectively and successfully a project;
- can work with us with a temporary contract in full-time or part-time (4/6 hours).
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
- We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
- We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
- You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest or Bőcs
How to Apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.