Recruiter for Budapest Market
Who are you
• You truly love working with people and you are able to build strong relationships.
• You have a good eye and you can recognize potential in different people.
• You have proactive, positive mindset and you enjoy overcoming obstacles.
• You enjoy having full responsibility for your actions and decisions.
• You are attracted by the idea of developing further.
• You are able to collaborate flexibly with the remote team online as well as the local units.
• You communicate confidently and clearly in English and Hungarian!
Executes efficient and consistent Recruitment activities in order to attract and recruit talented candidates to fill job vacancies.
You will have a chance to become part of Central Recruitment team for IKEA CZ/HU/SK and attract new talent – located in Budapest Market.
• Secure outstanding candidate journey aligned with IKEA values and brand.
• Screen and source candidates through key candidates portals and social channels.
• Organize assessment centers and personal interviews to hire the right candidates fitting IKEA values and culture.
• Keep overview and communicate the progress of the recruitment process among all stakeholders, especially Hiring Manager of IKEA Store.
• Utilize digital recruitment tools and recruiting techniques to support efficiency and collaboration within regional recruitment team.
• Regular traveling around Budapest Market, Occasional business trips to Prague, CZ.
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
1148 Budapest, Örs Vezér Tere 22
Please click the Apply button to send your application.