We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process,
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels, including cold – calling, Internet searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates,
- Facilitating the interview and selection process,
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in timely manner,
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities,
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders,
- Consulting with Hiring Managers on hiring needs and priorities,
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations.
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication,
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated,
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing European end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers;
- Previous experience in pharma industry would be an asset;
- Fluency in English and Hungarian both written and spoken;
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates.
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach.
Besides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At AMS, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.
- HR, Human Relations
- Labour Intermediation, Labour Hire, Headhunting
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!