VCC Live is a fast-growing tech company providing cloud-based contact center solutions and telecommunication services. Having a constantly growing client base, we’re proud to serve hundreds of companies from a wide range of industries.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work at a financially stable, growing company with a strong international presence and market positions in Europe, America, and East-Asia.
- We commit to investing in your personal growth in the long run (attractive salary package, benefits, and career opportunities).
- A multicultural work environment in the Budapest One office that was awarded “The Most Loveable Workplaces” prize.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible work options. During the pandemic home office is optional for everyone.
- A company with regular team buildings, sports events, charity programs, birthday celebrations. Tuesdays and Thursdays are fruit days!
- Mentorship and training opportunities from the start. We create your career path together to help you reach your maximum potential.
- Internal training sessions, school programs, language courses, as well as the chance to travel the world to meet end-users and clients at conferences and meetings.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Build and manage the expanding candidate database, provide constant support and direction to leaders and candidates.
- Manage internal recruiting platforms and search for new recruitment tools.
- Work together with the HR team in the creation of company guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of recruitment: sourcing, screening, interviewing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
- Ensure candidates receive the best interview and hiring experience.
- Close cooperation with recruiting agencies, headhunters and other relevant providers.
- As a member of the HR team, cooperation in various HR projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least:
- 2-3 years professional experience in recruiting.
- Conversational level of English (both written and spoken).
- Passion for building relationships and helping a business grow through talent.
- It is a big plus if you have experience in IT recruitment.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced or are interested in agile recruitment.
- Love to help attitude.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
Budapest XI. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
When applying, please explain in a few sentences why you would like to join us!