KUKA is an internationally active company with sales of around 3.5 billion euro. Every day, roughly 14,200 KUKA employees at our headquarters in Augsburg and around the world work to ensure that we remain one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions. Our international customers come from, among other sectors, the automotive industry and general industry. KUKA offers you everything from a single source: from the individual components to fully automated systems. Teamwork, result orientation, respect and polite handling are the basics of our teamwork; this is also reflected in our team rules. We are extending our organization to Hungary and therefore we are looking for dedicated professionals for our office in Budapest.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of critical roles, including sourcing and interviewing,
- establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers, HR Partners),
- monitoring of actual market environment trends and propose for new strategic approaches,
- screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings,
- source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a candidate pipeline,
- ensure high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
What we offer:
• bilingual work environment • international projects • competitive salary and benefits • cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus • flexible working hours • home office opportunity
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field,
- experience within the field of talent acquisition, which preferably combines both agency and corporate experience (IT/Engineering focus),
- at least 2 years of recruiting experience preferred,
- familiarity with job boards, and HR softwares, databases, and management systems,
- working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods,
- excellent organizational and time management skills,
- excellent communication skills in English (German is an advantage).
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
annual bonus/salary benefits, cafeteria