engineering. tomorrow. together.
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 106,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €42 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
With our engineering team of 900, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities
- Supporting the whole recruitment and selection process
- Preparing job advertisements
- Searching, contacting and pre-screening candidates
- Organizing and conducting interviews
- Keeping contact with candidates, managers and external partners
- Administrative support of the recruitment process
- University or college degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent English skill is required (German is an advantage)
- Good IT skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Precision, reliability
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company