We established our service centre supporting Tesco’s operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, payroll and internal helpdesk. Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people globally. Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are ready to learn and develop themselves. At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
People Admin & Payroll Associate
People Services is about providing the brilliant basic for our colleagues at TESCO throughout their entire career, from hire to retire. Our mission is to deliver over 40.000 TESCO employees legally compliant, accurate and timely contracts, work related HR administration, salary calculations and payments. We achieve this through building our knowledge base for labour law, tax regulations, data processing technology and employment processes at TESCO. Our work is supported by leading edge systems, with a growing scale of digitalisation, automation and self-service solutions. Moreover, our power is in our colleagues, working together in a positive and innovative spirit, building a best in class People Service team in Europe.
What will you do?
- Deliver quality and reliable service as per the SLA guidelines by forwarding all queries raised by our People partners in stores / office / DCs and by State Authorities.
- Liaise with various teams to ensure all queries are resolved on time and necessary corrections are made on the relevant HR and payroll systems.
- Use best judgement to asses if request is valid (correct in form, or as per the process defined in the SOP) before communicating actions or providing resolution.
- Accuracy and time taken to respond and resolve the queries is maintained as per process standards & deliver work as per the standard operating procedures defined for each of these processes.
- Understand and adhere to the GDPR guidelines.
- Graduate/High school education
- Native Hungarian
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Experience in similar position is an advantage
- Ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
- Time Management skills
- Numerical ability
What’s in it for you
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché - we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Team and we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time