- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
Payroll Specialist - 21000211
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Payroll Specialist role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Collecting and organizing payroll inputs during the month, consolidate them by the payroll closing and share it with the payroll provider and managing systems updates.
- Checking the monthly payroll output file based on the inputs, processing necessary changes and sending the final, checked and accurate payroll data for approval.
- First point of contact for employees and for the payroll vendor for any payroll related questions.
- Maintaining accurate payroll documentation for audit purposes.
- Collaborating with Payroll Team Leader, HR business partners, other relevant teams (specially HR Shared services), finance team and the payroll provider in order to make sure 100% accurate and smooth payroll for each month.
- Reviewing annual tax and state related changes, applying them into daily work and arranges discussion with the payroll services provider if needed.
- Preparing monthly reports for stakeholders.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 1-2 years of experience in similar field
- Knowledge of international payroll processes, experience in SSC payroll environment
- Knowledge of HR IT and payroll applications, particularly in shared service operations
- Strong focus on customer service with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbally and writing with all level of management and external vendors)
- Ability to learn and retain information related to HR Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment that requires working independently and making decisions
- Ability to facilitate and manage change
- Strong excel skills and ability to analyze and interpret and present data
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required, French is preferred
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.