Payroll Specialist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides a professional working environment for candidates, and they can offer the chance to build up a career.
As a Payroll Specialist, your main tasks are:
- Compiling and analysing inputs from multiple stakeholders,
- Validate and audit payroll output reports obtained from payroll vendors,
- Making sure that all earning and deduction inputs have been properly documented,
- Carry out post-payroll duties,
- Manage the timeliness and deliverables of the payroll vendors to complete all necessary tasks.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance (or from a similar field),
- 2-3 years relevant payroll experience,
- Fluent English skills,
- Advanced MS skills,
- Precise and quality-oriented personality
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary package,
- International and energetic work environment,
- Modern office in Budapest with home office opportunity.
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.