- If you are experienced in international payroll, and want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you!
Our partner provides innovative, highly successful global payroll and payments services to world leading companies.
They are looking for an enthusiastic payroll professional, who will help building the business by assisting in new implementations.
Work together with an experienced team of payroll specialists and be the part of implementing new projects within a supportive, professional environment full of opportunities to grow and develop!
Your tasks will be:
- Assisting in the functional delivery of payroll processes for global clients
- Working together with internal teams, discussing technical requirements
- Configuring payroll system for international clients
- Administration and project documentation
- Preparing and reviewing data to run the payroll process
- Participating in the transition of projects
- What makes you the best candidate:
- Min. 2 years experience in international payroll
- Strong technical knowledge regarding to reporting tools, data management, MS Excel
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Our partner offers you:
- A challenging role in a dynamic, modern environment
- Above average compensation package
- Open door policy and a friendly, supportive team
- Home office opportunity - They care about your safety in these challenging times as well by provid-ing all the equipment and support you need to make working from home effortless for you!
- Full training plan remotely as well
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
Budapest XIII. kerület