- Preparing global payroll data for payroll processing by third party payroll administration partners ensuring accurate and timely processing of the company’s payrolls.
- Executing day-to-day data entry, data corrections, mass upload etc.
- Verify timekeeping records and consult managers/employees about any discrepancies.
- Run remote and calculate off-cycle pay checks.
- Performing audits and validations of payroll transactions.
- Payroll issues are escalated and resolved with root cause analysis and corrective action for all levels of employees and management, with a focus on ensuring a positive and seamless employee experience in partnership with the HR organization. This role is responsible for day to day oversight for issues and positive seamless.
- Ensure timely preparation, processing, maintenance and appropriate distribution of payroll information, payroll reports, all tax year end reports, payroll manuals and related payroll working instructions.
- Identify and drive continuous performance improvement projects to improve payroll accuracy, compliance, productivity and / or employee satisfaction.
- Ensure end-to-end processes are well-thought out to address customer and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere and recommend best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for department.
- Monitoring changing business, regulatory and financial requirements.
- Adherence to approved SLAs.
- Perform payroll execution in accordance with all company, country, federal, state, local and other applicable compliance requirements.
- Supporting Payroll Shared Services Team Manager with execution of day-to-day duties.
- Participate in ongoing vendor internal process improvement.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in payroll administration preferably in shared services center environment
- Specific Payroll training and or certifications desired
- Candidates that have worked with third-party payroll services providers
- Experience working in systems such as SAP, SuccessFactors, ADP Celergo, ADP Global View, ADP E-Time and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Capable of contributing to setting team goals, measuring success and communicating achievements.
- Demonstrated focus on providing an excellent employee experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information to all levels of the organization are required.
- Proficiency in English required with speaking skills in other European and or APAC language would be a great asset
Egyéb információ az állásról:
This role will be responsible for the analysis, execution and support of payroll operations which operates over 8,000 employees in 37 countries. The position will also play a key role in expansion initiatives including managing the implementation of 3rd party vendors to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple countries.