We are looking for talented multilingual professionals to join a dynamically growing Business Support Center in Budapest.
This opportunity is for you, if you want to be part of a leading multinational company, and work within a modern, inspiring environment, with the latest technologies and processes. The company provides a long-term, stable opportunity for career-building and development with professional training options and competitive compensation.
The main tasks include the following:
-Receiving payroll input data from multiple business partners, including HR
- Processing gross to net payroll and executing the Payroll SOX key controls
- Generating employee pay statements and/or retiree/annuitant pension statements
- Transmitting net payment amounts to banks to be paid to employees or retirees/annuitants
- Answering employee/retiree/annuitant questions
- Administering time attendance system to report its data into payroll
- Managing payroll related projects (e.g. setting up new payrolls, outsourcing and migrating payrolls, replacing payroll vendors)
- Supporting business lines initiatives for payroll related activities
- Performing HR accounting activities such as third party and government payments and associated reporting, posting to general ledgers, processing intercompany charges for expatriated personnel and reconciling accounts, statutory reporting
- Oversight and performance stewardship of payroll vendors