Would you like to work with one of the leading investment company?
Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment – as an Onboarding Implementation Specialist.
DAY TO DAY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinate and run launch and change events with all impacted partners (internal and external)
- Partner with our sales and client service teams and to manage the onboarding experience by clearly articulating the key landmarks to implement a new portfolio or a desired change
- Review activity dashboard and handle the tasks associated with client onboarding activities
- Provide critical control functions such as requesting/receiving sign-offs from key functions in advance of launches/changes becoming effective and incorporating service level agreements into credible end-to-end timelines
- Build strong relationships across the organization by listening carefully to our internal partners and working hard to deliver for the firm
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that lower the risk of errors and increase efficiency
- Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience.
- Act as a role model within the team and when required, assist in the training and development of team members, helping them prioritise their own workloads appropriately.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least 1 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment
- Experience with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English - verbal and written, knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
- Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
What’s in it for you?
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package, useful training and a mentor program for a smooth start, an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a brand new modern office in the city centre.
Gain profitable insights in financial services and build your career at our partner – as an Onboarding Implementation Specialist!
How to apply?
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply!
Simply upload your English CV and we will contact you with further matter!