If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
If you would like to develop in HR Administration and use your business English on a daily basis, join our HR Operations Team in Budapest!
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on
Onboarding Specialist - Budapest
- Initiating of PES (background and medical checks),
- Collecting candidates’ documents,
- Offers creation,
- Initiation of laptop requests and staying in touch with stakeholders,
- Supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective,
- Stakeholders management, dealing with escalations,
- Proactively manage the customers’ needs and expectations by working directly with the client
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes,
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required,
- Providing on-going support for candidates and the recruitment teams.
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner,
- Previous experience in the onboarding activities,
- You should be fluent in English and Hungarian,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities,
- An analytical mind, attention to details and practical approach,
- Permanent, contingent or temporary HR administration experience.