Would you like to work with one of the leading investment companies?
Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment!
Our prestigious fintech partner company is looking for experienced professionals to actively participate in their existing and under development processes related to the company’s clientele.
The opportunity is to join the Budapest Onboarding team with fixed 2 years contract and the possibility of staying longer with the company upon request.
An excellent opportunity to practice and expand your professional experience in English in a multicultural team in a fast-paced environment and to grow your career at a specifically unique business area.
Your responsibilities would be
- to support new client portfolio by launching and changing events with both internal and external partners across EMEA
- to cooperate closely with sales, client service, investment operations teams in leading new client onboarding activities and portfolio updates
- to work on dashboards, coordinating sign-off procedures according to SLAs
- to identify and drive process improvement opportunities to increase efficiency, participate in development of policies and procedures to drive further innovation for reaching excellent customer satisfaction.
- have 3-5 years of experience in high-paced multinational environment in a related position -
- have an excellent command of English – fluency in any other European language is a plus
- have high proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- are able to communicate effectively at all levels with an aptitude for problem solving
- have strong attention to details and excellent client service focus
- are able to plan and organize your own priorities to manage keeping up with deadlines
- have a hands-on approach and ‘can do’ attitude
Accountancy&Finance, Business Operations, Client Service with enthusiasm for the financial markets
you have every important asset to be a successful applicant!
What’s in it for you?
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package with benefits that support flexibility and innovative working, useful trainings for a smooth start, an open, friendly and vivid atmosphere that encourages ambition, proactivity and innovation.
How to apply?
If you fancy this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV and we will contact you with further details.