NIX Tech is part of successful international IT brands with more than 4,000 professionals worldwide, represented in the European Union, USA, and Israel. We provide the full cycle of software development. In the NIX, exciting real tasks with the ongoing support of mentors await aspiring specialists. New professional challenges and successes await experienced specialists here. Join the NIX team in Budapest! We offer:
- Participation in world-class IT projects in different business areas
- Support and development for our employees, mentorship program, and internal and external training programs
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest: good equipped оpen space, modern kitchens and cool relaxation areas with modern gaming consoles.
The Recruitment Department is a team of professionals who, by doing their job with high quality as a top priority, select like-minded people to join our big family.
- 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Upper-intermediate English and Hungarian
- Knowledge of the local IT market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative approach to sourcing, headhunting
- Excellent knowledge of active search tools
- Proactive approach, multitasking, and flexibility
- Effective working under time pressure with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Team player who can also plan and execute work independently
AS A PLUS:
- Experience in a leading position
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian languages
- Work experience in recruitment agencies
- Ability to deal with criticism and objections
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Company-paid English classes and speaking clubs
- Professional, friendly, and supportive team
- Comfortable office in the heart of Budapest: open space equipped with all the necessary equipment—meeting rooms, sound-proof rooms, two spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines that will pamper you with delicious coffee, cool relaxation areas with gaming consoles
- Support and development of our employees, mentorship program, and internal and external training programs
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
If you feel you are ready and would like to join our team, please send your CV. We look forward to meeting you!