Poli-Farbe Vegyipari Kft. is the biggest Hungarian paint producer and part of Śnieżka Capital Group which manufactures products in factories located in four countries: Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus. Thanks to our advanced R&D Center and cooperation with renowned suppliers of raw materials, we create innovative solutions that guarantee the highest quality of our products. Following global interior design trends and cooperating with designers and architects we offer our clients products whose rich colours are a source of inspiration for millions of apartments in dozens of countries.
Create with us a world full of colorus as a
Marketing Product Development Specialist
Workplace: Bócsa / Budapest, Hungary
Your responsibilities will inlcude
- Creating a product concept e.g.: indication of value factors, color palettes, packaging architecture;
- Managing the product implementation process in the Capital Group, from its concept to the implementation of the product on the market;
- Lifecycle management of assigned products;
- Preparation of communication goals for the brand and product;
- Monitoring the activities of competitors and the market environment and preparing insights that affect the change of value factors;
- Preparation of strategic assumptions for brand communication;
- Close cooperation with other departments of the Capital Group companies, including strategic and communication marketing units as well as R&D teams and various sales segments;
- Regular cooperation with the Śnieżka Capital Group, as well as with local sales, trade marketing and R&D departments.
What we expect from you
- University degree and work experience in marketing or product management (knows concepts such as: Brand Love Key, Buyer Persona, Costumer Journey);
- Good English communication skills (at least B2 level);
- Polish communication skills (at least A2 level)
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint;
- Efficiency in monitoring and analyzing market trends and competitors' activities;
- Analytical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and draw correct conclusions;
- Overall curiousity of surroundings and need to be creative in work environment;
- Openess to feedback and to communicate and share your ideas with others.
Waiting for you
- Employment contract in a place full of passion for colors;
- Knowledge and experience - access to workshops, language classes, training and tools to help you develop your professional competences;
- Salary tailored to your experience and achievements;
- Green light to implement your own creative ideas;
- A friendly workplace where we value open communication and where every voice matters.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
Apply and give us a chance to get to know you.